Calling all CariFin All Fours Posse!!!
The CariFin Games Annual All Fours Competition is the next stop ‘On the Road to Sevilla’!!!
All roads lead to Guardian Holdings Limited, #1 Guardian Drive, Westmoorings this Saturday, April 28, 2018 for the CariFin Games Annual All Fours Competition. The action kicks off from 12:00 pm.
The stage is set for another action packed and exciting day of fun and friendship.
Word on the street is that defending champs RBL will not be participating this year so the trophy and a year of BRAGGING RIGHTS are up for grabs!!!
DO you remember the banter and picong exchanged last year between ANSA Financial Services and RBL??!?
What about the intense and nail-biting final game when RBL showed them that performance beats old talk??!!
Well, this year’s competition promises to be better than ever!!
By now you should have your teams ready and your signs and symbols memorised. We’ve put together a list of things to make sure you are fully prepared for the competition:
- Ensure the members of your team know the rules of the competition (see below)
- Remember to walk with your eats and drinks, you can’t play cards on an empty stomach
- Make sure your supporters are ‘full of vibes’ A team consists of nine (9) players (3 pairs and 3 subs).
- Each team will play three (3) opponents, chosen at random draw on the day.
- Each table will play 3 games i.e. best of 3. All three (3) games must be played in the event of a draw in points in teams.
- Teams are not allowed to change any or all of their nine (9) players throughout the day.
- Please note that participating teams should have sufficient players for the duration of the tournament so as to avoid delays in matches if they cannot field the required players to commence the match at the respective time as follows:
- All matches will start promptly as scheduled with teams being penalized one (1) bullseye for each five (5) minute period past the starting time of the game that their entire team is not seated and ready to play.
- If a team still does not have its full complement of players after fifteen (15) minutes, the match can be played with two (2) tables, awarding a further two (2) bullseyes to the opposing team and the table closed.
- However, if a team does not have four (4) players to start the match with the two (2) tables after fifteen (15) minutes from the scheduled start, then that team loses the match by default.
- Finally, adjustments can be made on the day of the tournament based on the number of teams participating, etc.
- The official’s decision is final.
Come and Represent Your Crew at the CariFin Games Annual All Fours Competition this Saturday!!!