Bring yuh partner and come…
Join us as we bring the down the curtain down on a successful 2018 CariFin Games with our annual Dance-off competition on Sunday, May 20th,
Last year, ANSA Financial Services wowed us with their seamless choreography and energetic performance to take the top spot
Will they have a repeat or will a new dance-off champion be crowned!?
If you and your partner think you’ve got what it takes to dethrone ANSA, here’s what you need to know:
Dance Off 2018 Rules and Criteria
- Early registration is ideal however same day registration will be accepted
- A maximum of two mixed couples per institution shall participate in the dance-off competition.
- Participants shall be judged on their proficiency in executing their dance moves to different genres of music.
There is a points system that the judges will use to ascertain the best dancing couple.
The following is the Criteria to be used by the Judges:
- Ability – The skilful execution of the dance moves.
- Versatility – The ability to transition through different genres of music.
- Compatibility – The chemistry and synchronisation between the couple.
- Spirit of Carifin – The joie de vivre, exuberance and enjoyment that embodies CariFin
- Crowd Response