CARIFIN is looking for volunteers who are willing to give of their time to make the hosting of our yearly CARIFIN games a fun and successful event. Having seen a rise in the number of individuals who are subjects to lifestyle diseases, no longer can we say that it is only confined to persons over the age of 50. Today, both young and old are becoming victims of heart attacks, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer and the list goes on.
Because of this, CARIFIN, which is a non-profitable organization and managed by a dedicated group of volunteers, continually seek to address these issues by promoting healthier lifestyles among all individuals.
There are no age limits to living long, healthier lives, and CARFIN continues to remind persons by hosting our yearly CARIFIN games and fun events. It consists of a combination of fun races, aerobics, cricket and football that promote a healthy active lifestyle, while incorporating a series of Adult Novelty events along obstacle courses and cross country events. There is no better feeling, than to be part of an organization that is genuinely interested in ensuring you live a healthy life, while having fun doing it. Because this initiative is about the promotion of Fun, Fitness and Friendship.
Listed below are some key areas in which we seek your help. Don’t hesitate to submit suggestions. We look forward to your earliest response!!
Assistance is needed in the following areas:
- Technical skills ⇒ updating ‘Wordpress’ blogs
- Editing ⇒ editing of pictures and short videos
- Social Media ⇒ Updating statues and posting information to CARIFIN’s facebook page
- Volunteers ⇒ Individuals to assist on the day of each event
- People who like to sit in sessions and brain storm & research ⇒ To assist in planning and developing sponsorship strategies
- Interesting persons to assist in organizing the event from a committee level
We will be offering free courses to interested individuals to obtain the skills needed, to work in these various areas by giving you free access to the courses at Lynda.com.
For Further information call 487 9487 (Wayne)