WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS
CariFin Games 2015 is looking to put together a team of people who have the talent, skills, shows leadership qualities, creativity, likes to do research, easy to get along with, and in some cases has the experience, interested in working with one of the major inter-company sporting brands. To grow, develop and see this brand become one of premiere leaders in this space.
Hoping that this would give you the satisfaction to know and say, “I worked with CariFin games 2015, and I had a hand in bring it to this stage of success.”
Knowing you would help in making people happy, by them just participating in these Games and share in the glory of those who won and excel.
CariFin Volunteer Plan 2015!
1. Marketing & Sponsorship
We consider this to be the heart of the operations as we devise plans and strategies, to sell and market CariFin Games.
This includes coming up with marketing plans as well as media exposure. Likewise, with offers to our targeted sponsor and crafting sponsorship proposals.
The possible option of sitting in one of these meeting with one of the sponsors as a learning experience.
(The text we are using for this project could be upon request. The sponsorship Seekers Handbook the 4th Edition).
If you are interested to serve in this capacity please contact Wayne urgently at 487 – 9487 or my personal email – firstname.lastname@example.org
A few spaces are still remaining on this committee. (You must be familiar with the book/text we are using to be on this committee.)
Necessary skills for this area :
Microsoft office suite
Research and brainstorming
Marketing skills or experience
2. Functioning on one of the committee’s organizing and running the games:
Develop action plans to carryout the goals of that committee
Manage a team
3. Admin Functions
Send out letters
Respond to letters
Place phone calls etc
4. Associated with CariFin Media
Objective: To connect , promote, broadcast the activities & events of CariFin Games 2015! Give a voice to the sport, provide a platform to the avid participants as well as the winners, those who complete in the events inspite of situations and conditions that might stop others, but they continued to the end. Capture the moments, the emotions of CariFin 2015!
We need a team of people responsible for the newsletter. This person/ persons must be efficient in Microsoft office Suite.
We are looking for the following: (Budding announcers, broadcasters, onscreen presenters)
- Photographers (amateurs) (edit & upload to social media).
- Video Persons (edit & upload to social media).
- Social media managers (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin & Youtube channels.
- Webinars (broadcast live on Youtube Live) for promotions and coverage of events
- Bloggers (writers, able to post to wordpress, capture stories, interview and update wordpress blog.
- Podcast – Persons who could comment on sporting events, review events, conduct audio interviews and (live coverage).
- Some tools/gadgets you need to have – camera, voice recorders, laptop with camera and microphone.
- Please note that skills needed for anyone of the above areas mention could be learnt from the world famous IT tutorial site – www.lynda.com. (username & passwords to get access to the site would be provided.
To get an insight into what CariFin is about check us on these social media sites:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/FunFitnessFriendship/timeline
Youtube – Channel –https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOephUfUlr4Gnb8e4I89OQ/videos
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Wayne_atCarifin
Printerest – https://www.pinterest.com/carifin/carifin-games-2014/