CARIFIN GAMES 2017
We need volunteers to work alongside CariFin Games organisers who need extra support in making sure the 2017 Games are a success!
The work is varied and really rewarding.
Can you commit to work for a 13-week term?
Contact our volunteer organiser on firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SHOULD YOU VOLUNTEER?
• Volunteers are happier, healthier and sleep better than those who don’t volunteer – doctors should recommend it.
• 96% of volunteers say that it “makes people happier”.
• 95% of volunteers say that volunteering is related to feelings of wellbeing.
• Volunteering results in a “helper’s high”, a powerful physical and emotional feeling experienced when directly helping others.
• Just a few hours of volunteer work makes a difference in happiness and mood.
• Sustained volunteering is associated with better mental health.
• Altruistic emotions and behaviours are associated with greater well-being, health, and longevity.
• A strong correlation exists between the well-being, happiness, health, and longevity of people who are emotionally kind and compassionate in their charitable helping activities.
• The experience of helping others provides meaning, a sense of self-worth, a social role and health enhancement.
• Volunteering is highly associated with greater health and happiness
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us an email with your resume at email@example.com.
Also, you can also log on to this page for additional info: Click
The deadline for submitting your Resume is April 12, 2017. All submissions will be acknowledged via email.
Thank you in advance, and we look forward to receiving your Resume!
JOIN OUR CARIFIN GAMES VOLUNTEER ACADEMY TODAY!