Who are the top runners and walkers in the 4 running and walking events in CariFin Games2012?
From April 25 to June 03, 2012 – The CariFin Games had 4 running and walking events – One aerobics burnout, and a Final Day, which included a number of other events.
Runners – Wendy D’arbasie and John Donaldson are the female and male respectively, amassed the lowest aggregate score over the 4 events. The title of the top overall runner and walker is based on the performance in each of the 4 events.
The top 10 runners of those who took part in all 4 running events are as follows:
John Donaldson of First Citizens was an easy winner when all was tolled in this category. In the 1st event – the one lap savannah he placed 2nd, in the Green Mile and Chancellor Challenge he finished in 3 rd position. At Sevilla Golf course cross country he came in 2nd. This gave him a total of 10 points for the 4 events and puts him on top of the grouping.
In 2nd place is Christain Hannays of RBC with 4th place in the 1 Lap Savannah, 5th place in the Green Mile, 6th place in Chancellor Challenge and 7th in the cross country at Sevilla Golf Course. This would give him a grand total of 22 points to secure 2nd place.
Michael Lucess of Central Bank – 6th, 14th, 11th and 5th place respectively to hold down 3rd place in the CariFin Games overall winners of the 4 running events.
Roger Cupidore of RBC Royal did 9th, 11th, 10th and 9th for the 4th place of the men, he ran all 4 events. In 5th position we have – Kareem Hislop of First Citizens with finishing positions in the 4 running events of 18th, 8th, 13th and 11th.
The following is the top 10 listing of all those who participated in all 4 running events:
1. John Donaldson First Citizens, 2th, 3th, 3th and 2nd =10 points
2. Christain Hannays of RBC with a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th =22 points
3. Michael Lucess of Central Bank – 6th, 14th, 11 and 5th =36 points
4. Roger Cupidore of RBC Royal did 9th, 11th, 10th and 9th =39 points
5. Kareem Hislop of First Citizens did 18th, 8th, 13th and 11th =50 points
6. Trevor Benjamin of RBC Royal did 12th, 9th, 23th, and 12th = 56 points
7. Elton Scott of CBTT did 33th, 20th, 20th and 8th = 81 points
8. Vidal sealey of First Citizens – 30th, 31st, 26th and 14th = 101 points
9. James Mendez of IBL – 40th, 41st, 38th and 19th = 138
10. Devon Mccollin of First Citizens – 47th, 35th, 41st and 16th =139 points
Among the females:
There were only 3 female runners who took part in all 4 running events
1. Wendy D’arbasie of CBTT did 1st, 1st, 1st and 1st = 4 points
2. Falomi Marcano of First Citizens – 50th, 55th, 48th and 3rd =156
3. Diane Boodai RBC – 123rd, 99th, 74th and 7th = 303
In the male Deodath Harrikisson had a perfect score – 1st in the One Lap Savannah, 1st in the Green Mile, 1st on Chancellor Challenge and 1st at the cross country in Sevilla giving a total of 4 points.
In 2nd place was Andrew Mc Carthy of GHL with placings 4th, 4th, 2nd and 5th n the 4 walking events of the Games equaling 15 points. Desmond Christian of CBTT with 3rd, 5th, 4th and 7th = 19 points for his efforts and a 3rd place to take home.
Among the females ….. not many females did all 4 walking events. Cherylin Cadogon of RBC Royal walked the Savannah and finished 23rd, 14th, 8th and 5th to give her a total of 50 points. Denise Jackman was the other person to participate in all 4 walking events – her positions were 161st, 81st, 61st and 29th = 332 points to finish 2nd in this group of female walkers who did all 4 walking events.